Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Ok! Here Goes!



I'm not sure if anyone will ever want to read this and know what my (our) daily life entails but here we go. I honestly never thought I would have a blog. Actually, I never thought I would understand how to make a blog. So if you are joining me on this ride I please ask you to bare with me as I
"learn the ropes"
as they say.

This is my 1st post ever. So I guess I should introduce myself...I am a 33 yr old wife & mom to 2 cute girls. I've been married for almost 6 years to a wonderful guy(most of the time). We have been together for almost 15 years. We welcomed our oldest daughter, Maya in 2005 & Sophie joined us in 2008. (I will introduce you to them better later).

Today has been a crazy day(which is still going on), so I can see this is going to be an after the kids go to bed kind of thing.

Maya bite Sophie on the arm today and left an imprint of all of her teeth. The weather has been crappy so we've been trapped inside all day. Now, I've got to wrangle them through the grocery store. I did feed them earlier so I hope that helps.

Gotta Run!
I'll fill you in later!

No comments:

Post a Comment