Wednesday, May 12, 2010

To Share or Not to Share


Now that I've started this blog, do I want my friends and family to know about it? I've always been a strong believer that whatever you put out there on the Internet is something for the world to know. I'm not a really a secretive person, in fact I hate secrets & can't really keep one (truth be told). I'm the type of person who is dying to have all the Christmas gifts opened to see if you like what I bought you. My husband says I'm too honest & I need to keep somethings to myself (Gee he's really going to love this blog idea...ha ha).

Maya bite Sophie again on Wednesday. I swear that girl is going to drive me crazy. This time I took away "Lammie" (her stuff lamb from Build A Bear). She has slept with him every night since she got him on her 4Th birthday. I really hope that this works...it is so frustrating not being able to get through to her and I feel so bad for Sophie.

The photo shows Maya & "Lammie"...isn't it amazing how sweet & angelic they are when they are sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment