Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Ouch! We have 2 pains in the neck!

I woke up yesterday with a stiff neck, pain running across my shoulders and down my right arm. I made it through the day medication free. Today it is so much worse. I've been taking back pain pills which only offer minor relief for a few hours at a time. I had this for about 2 weeks about a month ago thought it was gone but "NO" it's back. My poor husband has had it for almost a month. I think it has to be how we sleep or something, as neither of us remember getting injured in the daytime. We've tried new pillows but nope still in pain. We even tried sleeping on the opposite sides of the bed. lol
Our bed is going to be 6 yrs old this summer (we got it as a wedding gift). Could we have worn out a mattress in 6 years? Doesn't seem possible...it was one of those expensive ones...You know the one they bounce the bowling ball on and you don't feel it move.

Well I guess if we aren't better by Monday, it's off to the Dr.'s or to the mattress store. UGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment