I can't believe it June 1st already. This is going to be a crazy month for us with lots of activities, we will be on the go a lot. We had a parent teacher/staff meeting tonight to get us familiar with Maya's school. I still can't believe she goes to school this fall. They grow up oh so fast. The meeting went well. It was somewhat informative. I did learn that there will be 2 other Maya in her grade. (I'm hoping since there are 3 grade primaries they will split them up, just to make things less confusing). I was also disappointed to learn that their lunch time/recess monitor are 1 adult to 50 kids. I had planned to leave Maya there so I wouldn't have to make 4 trips walking to & from school each day dragging the other kids with me BUT now I feel really uncomfortable with that ratio. So I'm not sure what we are going to do.
Maya goes to school by herself for a little over an hour on Thursday morning, so I guess that will be a bit of a test run for us. lol
Well lots to do & lots going on this month that I will fill you in on later. (If anybody is actually reading this...ha ha ha)
No comments:
Post a Comment