Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Okay....I am the worst blogger ever!

Here it is almost the middle of March and I haven't written in so long. It's okay I don't think anyone is really paying attention anyways ( if I'm wrong please speak up). So lets see what has been happening in well the last 9 months.

Maya is now 5 and in grade Primary and totally loves it. She stays there for lunch and everything has been working out well.She gets so very upset to miss a day of school, even if she is sick she still wants to be there. I hope her love of school will continue for many more years to come.

Sophie is now 2. She is my little ball of energy, a little on the bossy side but I love her all the same. She no longer has a soother ( I was sure she was going to start school with one... ha ha) and she is in her own twin bed. The girls still share a room so sometimes that is a little tricky getting them to bed.

Currently I am watching 4 other children besides my own. So things can be kind of crazy. (biggest understatement of the year) lol. The breakdown goes: Two 5 year olds, a 3 year old, a 2year old & two who just turned 1 this month.

Well as You can guess I need to run, so I'll have to catch you up real soon. I promise....fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment