Monday, March 28, 2011

Monday Money (A week late)

I'm sure your not surprised I'm a week late but hey, I have a busy life.

Monday Money is where I will discuss ways to make money or things just as good as money (gift cards, rewards and such).

Today I would like to tell you about Swagbucks. This is available for American & Canadians. I have been a member there since last October and I have already earned $50 in Amazon.ca gift cards. I usually average about $10 a month. They have lots of prizes on their website to pick from also. I just happen to pick Amazon, I'm planning on saving them up to cash in for Christmas gifts in October ( I do this with a lot of reward clubs). 

To earn points at Swagbucks you just do a search through their website, answer surveys, watch videos, enter Swag codes and there are many other ways to earn points to.

You can earn a easy 4 points each day by:
  1. Answering the DAILY POLL
  2. Clicking on the TRUSTED SURVEYS page
  3. Clicking through the NOSO offers (you get 2 points for this one)

Search & Win

No comments:

Post a Comment