Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Wednesday Winnings (Sorta & A Day Early, SURPRISE!!!)

I guess this would have been a better fitting title for me a few years ago. Let me explain....Contests, love them or hate them. They are time consuming and addicting at the same time. I use to contest a lot a few years ago. We lived in a different province and I use to win. My best wins were: a $500 framed painting of my oldest daughter and 4 tickets to an amusement park (around a $300 value). There have been lots of little wins too here and there but once we moved they all seemed to stop. I occasionally will still win a little prize  but I don't enter as often as I use to. As the famous quote goes "You've got to be in it to win it".  My life is busier now and I find I just don't have the time.  

So what do I do now to fill the void of not winning contest?

I do loyalty/ reward groups. I collect my points and then pick my own prizes. Nothing like a guaranteed prize.

Programs I participate in include:

www.pampers.ca (Pampers Gifts to Grow)
www.lunchmatecity.com/  (Lunchmates)

(For most of those there is an American version also)

Pampers & Huggies often have free points codes published on the internet too, so you don't have to always buy the products to collect.

My favorite reward program of all time is:

Points & Prizes is easy!

Step 1: Create your free account.
Step 2:
Find and claim Points & Prizes Keywords to start accumulating free points.
Step 3:
Use your points to go shopping on the site, select your prizes and wait for your
          FREE PRIZE to arrive!

That's it!
No credit cards are ever needed, no gimmicks, no strings attached, and no cost to you!

I have received so many wonderful things from this site all for free. Through the years I have received: lots dvds, books, a purse, a booster seat for the table, a time out mat, a costume, a cell phone charging mat, toys, baby items and lots more. This site can be a little time consuming to enter the code words but to me so worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment